At MediSolutions, you’ll get the opportunity to work with a diverse team of talented professionals, dedicated to building on over 35 years of experience to pioneer the future of healthcare technology. Please review the opportunities listed below to find out how you can become a part of our team!
We seek a creative, hard-working, and motivated Project Assistant. This is a project support role with room for growth. A successful candidate will be a self-starter who takes ownership and pride in their work and is willing to take the initiative to learn. A candidate with a strong project background specific to Web or Product Development industry is STRONGLY preferred.
Some responsibilities will include:
- Acting as liaison between project team members, interns, consultants, and architects
- Managing the flow of project documents, drawings, transmittals, and project correspondence
- Managing project meeting minutes and performing basic follow up
- Managing all scheduling/logistics for project/product meetings
- Project archiving (both electronic and hard copies)
- Managing and performing user research, competitive analysis, and other various research projects as needed
- An interest in healthcare or technology is required
- Planning and coordinating project scheduling, budgeting, and administrative tasks.
- Assisting in the development of presentations.
Skills & Experience:
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a professional environment (candidates with project, healthcare, or technology experience will receive priority)
- Experience using Microsoft O365 preferred—willingness to learn, even better!
- Must be able to work independently, particularly during deadlines, and be proactive in order to ensure all project deadlines are met
- Strong risk assessment and problem solving skills that lead to initiating and finding solutions without guidance
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and documentation skills
- Strong scheduling methodologies
- Adaptability, flexibility, and a sense of humor
This is a part-time position. This particular role has tremendous room for growth, should we find the right person with the right skill set and attitude. This role presents many opportunities for hands-on learning.
To be considered for this position, please send cover letter and resume to lcampbell[@]getmedi.com
Please no phone calls regarding this position. Candidates only.